Makowsky Ringel Greenberg, LLC has a proven track record of employee development which has enhanced its reputation as an excellent company with which to be associated.
Attracting and retaining talented employees is an important goal at MRG. Many of our employees have significant tenure, providing a mentoring environment for new arrivals. Online computer support and training programs in both technology and company policies and procedures further enhance employee development.
Our excellent benefit package extends far beyond the traditional paycheck. All full-time employees are offered comprehensive benefits that include health and life insurance; a cafeteria plan; optional dental and supplemental health coverage plans; a profit-sharing plan; a generous leave bank and standard work hours. Events are scheduled throughout the year to promote employee interaction. In addition, the company offers additional training and educational opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click below to see more information on any of the positions we are currently seeking to fill:
- Assistant Property Manager: Signature at Schilling Farms
- Leasing Consultant: The Westbury
- Leasing Consultant: Overton Place and University Crossings
- Maintenance Technician: The Edison
- Maintenance Technician: Getwell Communities/Appletree North and South
- Maintenance Technician: Foxhaven/Woodlake
- Groundskeeper: The Westbury
- Property Support
- Construction Administrative Assistant
Thanks for your interest in a career with Makowsky Ringel Greenberg!
[ Back to Top ]